- Sustainable By-products of commercial farming and professional culling operations
- Cape Nature Certified
- Export / Import registered
- We attach to each international invoice the following permits and declaration letters:
- Cape Nature Permit to Export the carcass of Wild animals from South Africa
- Declaration of Wild life and Scientific names
- Declaration of fumigation
- Declaration of origin and manufacturing process according to International regulations
- Declaration from local tannery for skins and horns
- The relevant Invoice number reflects on all above documentation.
- Items are professionally packed by trained staff
- We use only double-wall boxes
- Products are wrapped in bubble-wrap, aerothene, paper or tissue paper
- Over-hanging feathers, quills or fur is protected with a pvc dummy
- Same shape or size items are packed inside each other to ensure economical packing
- Boxes are wrapped and strapped together in units to prevent rough handling and loss of goods.
- Clear label of content and delivery address printed on each box
- Item images can be added on box at an extra fee of R10 per picture (1 US$ / Euro 87cents)
- Our products tend to have more volumetric weight than real weight and therefore clever packaging and product choice is of at most importance.
- We personally deliver to the shipping agent of your choice, in Cape Town.
Free quotation available.
Prices are Ex Works and Ex Vat.
Final cost is subject to quantity, choice of delivery, final destination and method of payment. Dismiss